Hey Listeners, we just looked at our stats and wow, we found out we have listeners in 67 countries! That's really exciting! If you just joined from a new country thank you for that!
On this episode, we are diving into opening a franchise in China of a global company. Thibault Genaitay started the company in Shanghai last year and getting constant traction with a massive hunger of people who wants to create new things with code.
Enjoy the episode and leave us a review!
- Intro Thibault & his China story of how did you end up in China?
- Inspiration from Steve Jobs - He wrote on his blog about why he is opening a coding school in China - seems a bit of influence from the great Steve Jobs - care to share?
- Program, or Be Programmed - Love this saying! You made it, or from somewhere? It is the truth, right!
- Beginnings of LeWagon Shanghai
- The corporate structure, and how was that process overall?
- How are they incorporated in China? How was the licensing? Or the setup process in general, how was it?
- Target market, Implementation - Targeting the Chinese-speaking market, English, or both?
- Language and Culture differences - How to deal with these differences in China? Something I (Mike) struggle with personally.
- DIgital Nomad Summit
- Wish to sponsor our show? Email us: [email protected]
- HuiZhou area - Where Mike was on vacation on Chinese new year
- Join our Mastermind groups
- Join WeChat CBC group - send a message to Shlomo (‘shlomof’) or Mike (‘michelini)
- Lewagon website
- Thibault Genaitay Linkedin Profile
- Why I'm opening a coding school in China?
- Book - program or be programmed - Douglas Washcov
- Startup weekend
- Startup Grind
Download and Subscribe
Download this episode: right click on this link and choose "save as"
Subscribe to China Business Cast on iTunes
Or check out the full list on subscription options
Periscope Live broadcasting of the recordings follow @StartupNoodle (open link on mobile)
Add Mike ('michelini') or Shlomo ('shlomof') on wechat to join China Business Cast WeChat group