Rui Ma from 500 Startups interviews Soul Htite, co-founder of the Chinese peer to peer lending platform DianRong.com He explains his background prior to starting Dian Rong as well as tips for entrepreneurs for what it takes to get your startup really going.
- How Htite got into entrepreneurship and co-founded Dian Rong
- How regulators influence startups in the financial industry
- What it takes to define your level of innovation and finding your right position in the marketplace.
- Rui Ma from 500 startups
- Dian Rong - online lending platform in China, previously known as Sino Lending
- Lending Club, US lending platform
- Prosper platform
- Contact Soul Htite on Linkedin