(Special QR code to join our WeChat community inside)
RISE conference ended a few weeks ago. I (Shlomo) flew to Hong Kong to the conference and met Mike as well. It was a good chance to do our very first in person episode recording. This one is with Nick Ramil from Brinc.io accelerator. We went to their cool space and managed to find the time to talk right before continuing to the next drinking event. Enjoy!
- Nick Ramil intro; What Brinc does? and how Nick is involved?
- Nick is the founder of The Elevator Life and enter china community dealing mostly with sourcing and manufacturing. Then he moved more to the digital world, doing launching products on kickstarter for your company , then building Brinc. How was the transition to brinc.io ?
- How is it working with other startups?
- What are some of the biggest challenges / mistakes you see these startups make?
- Focus! Some example teams
- What kind of products Brinc.io is dealing with.
- And what they'd prefer not to deal with? Any specific stages?
- Why choose HK as your hub vs. other places in Asia?
- The most exciting product you launched so far at Brinc ? Did Brinc even had to make a tough decision between two good products?
- How they evaluate the startups when reached and what's the process they are going through?
- How does the program work - for those interested to apply
- What's the best way to reach out and find more info ?
Our new WeChat group QR code (scan to join)