“We are driven by passion - so no, we are not learnings the same way. “ Anthony Metivier
This week we host Anthony Metivier who is a memory expert from Memory Magnetic Method. This is an in person interview I (Shlomo) made with him in Tel Aviv which was very interesting.
Our goal is that you'll gain new tools to be more efficient in your learning through this episode.
We've got two special links with a mini course and a discount code for you. So scroll down to the episode mentions
- Anthony give a short intro about himself?
- How did he start learning about memory techniques and why
- Do all people learn the same way? Is the idea of visual learners, listening learners, those who write to learn - is this a valid thing - that people learn differently? And how can we adjust to this or find out what works for us.
- What are the major memory techniques these days that can help language learners?
- Is learning a language the same as learning any other topic, or are there differences in the tactic of learning a language vs a new knowledge.
- Anthony has a very successful series of Udemy courses bringing you to be a top instructor on Udemy How did he start the course? And why he decided to create it?
- As many of our listeners are doing business in China, Chinese language is something that is probably on their to-do list. Anthony refers them to where they can find materials on efficient language learning and memorization
- How to get in touch with Anthony and find more info about efficient language learning?
- Chat Conference - Use QMWDCWM1 coupon code for 15% disocunt
- Anthony first Udemy course - "How to Learn and Memorize the Vocabulary of Any Language"
- Who is Tony Buzan?
Download and Subscribe