This week we've got an interview for you from Philip Beck who has 38 year career at C-Level positions in SME’s and publicly-listed companies across the advertising, digital media, eCommerce, marketing, recruitment and traditional media sectors in China, Asia-Pacific, the UK and Ireland.
Here is a quote I think says it all about building your business in China:
So the biggest issue i find with major brand is just they just too slow and in china compared to the rest of the world What happens and in china, in a space of one year is equal to 7 years in any other market so you have to move quickly and if you don’t move quickly you just get smashed - Philip Beck
Hope you enjoy this episode and don't forget to join our WeChat group. Either send a request to 'shlomof' or 'michelini'
- How did Philip end up in China?
- Speaking about WeChat engagement done right.
- What is a Wechat CRM? And what can you do with it?
- Is WeChat marketing & CRM fits small businesses as well?
- What is the thought process behind making a customer engagement campaign?
- How to measure your success , specifically in Wechat?
- What are common mistakes you see brands making, specifically in Chinese marketing / Wechat?
- Tips or resources to someone thinking to start their digital marketing in the Chinese market? Books, blogs, etc?
- Philip Beck contact details (Also on Episode Mentions section)
- Shlomo's talk at Casual connect Tel Aviv - Conquering the Chinese App Market – Challenges and Solutions
- Mike's Organises a Hong Kong business trip on November 18th, 2016
- Join Enterchina.co community
- What is KOL (key opinion leaders)?
- Books recommendation by Philip
- Philip's Linkedin page
- Philip's WeChat account: Philip_beck