Ready for the last episode of 2016?!
This episode is quite different from the ones we did before as it's a recording from a talk given on one of Mike's Global From Asia Hong Kong trips given by kim Leitzes from ParkLU. ParkLU built a platform that connects brands and SME's with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in China.
So, don't expect an interview, but it's still really interesting. Have a look at the show notes, lot's of topics there.
To all our listeners have a Happy 2017!!
- Kim Leitzes - background
- The Increasing budgets on KOL marketing. How much companies are spending now?
- Which KOLs should you approach?
- Who are these KOLs?
- The difference between celebrities and a KOLs?
- How does a Chinese consumer find your product? What’s the customer journey?
- Why or why not consumers will buy from you?
- What’s the reason Taobao has 20 images presented?
- Do and don’t when reaching KOLs?
- What are the 3 steps you need to ask the KOLs when posting for you?
- Is there a minimum of KOLs you need to work with?
- Is it more powerful to get one top tier KOL or working with many smaller ones?
- What’s the biggest mistake brands make when approaching KOLs?
- Enter China
- Masterminds page
- Music Credit → NEU project (NEU China for Berlin / NEU Diverge for Beijing)
- China Business Cast WeChat group add Mike -> “Michelini” or Shlomo -> “shlomof”
- Asia Podcast Network
- HK trip global from Asia
Download and Subscribe
Download this episode: right click on this link and choose "save as"
Subscribe to China Business Cast on iTunes
Or check out the full list on subscription options
Periscope Live broadcasting of the recordings follow @StartupNoodle (open link on mobile)
Add Mike ('michelini') or Shlomo ('shlomof') on wechat to join China Business Cast WeChat group